Friday 8 August 2008

VICTORY PREDICTS VICTORIOUS CAMPAIGN!


Footballheads versatile utility man and team joker Craig Victory has told of his predictions for the rest of the season.

‘’I think its all down to how much we want it now. We all know we are the best in this league and it’s a question of how hard we push ourselves and how we can all pull together to bring home the silverware this year’’ smirked the Wickford based player.

‘’I’m very vocal on the pitch, and if the gaffer ever needs to pass down the armband im sure I will be first inline to receive it. I think I deserve it.’’

‘’If we carry on working hard like we currently are then there is no doubt in my mind that in 8 weeks time we will be lifting the silverware and crowned league champions’’

Craig got on the score sheet for the first time this season in the Reds last game versus Spatan 7. ‘’I took my goal well, under the intense pressure and expectations I kept my cool out there and confidently slotted home. Hopefully this will now kick-start the goals for me.’’


Victory will be heading down to Waterstones in Basildon on Saturday afternoon, signing copies of his new autobiography ‘Born To Be Victorious’

No comments: